Sensibo Sky Air Conditioner
- Control your air conditioner from anywhere, anytime
- Remotely monitor the temperature and the humidity in your home
- Automatically turns the air conditioner on before you arrive and shuts down the air conditioner when the last person leaves
- Set 7-days schedules, timers, triggers to automate your air conditioner
- Use Amazon Alexa or Google home to voice control your air conditioners
Details: Make your air conditioner smart Meet the 2nd generation Sensibo Sky. It's never been easier to control your air conditioner from anywhere, anytime. Maximize your comfort and save energy. Sensibo is the ultimate device to control your air conditioner and heat pump and make it smart. With Sensibo you will be able to control, monitor, automate and save energy. In one app control many devices, and share your devices with your family at home and colleagues in the office. Works with any remote controlled air conditioner: Split A/Cs, Window A/Cs, Mobile A/Cs, Cassettes & Central A/Cs that have a remote control Using the phone location - Sensibo automatically turns on the A/C before you arrive. It also turns off the A/C when everybody leaves, and helps to save energy and enjoy a peace of mind. Sensibo works with Amazon Echo & Google Home. Just one click to link Sensibo to your Amazon or Google assistant and you're set to go. Control the temperature with your voice with no need to take the phone out of your pocket. With Sensibo you can use phrases like: 'Alexa, turn on living room' and 'Ok Google, ask smart AC to turn off the bedroom AC'. Sensibo has an extensive open API, with many extensions and integrations created by the community for SmartThings, OpenHab, Homebridge (for HomeKit) and more. Sensibo also works with IFTTT, so it's easy to create recipes and new automations.